Saturday, October 15, 2011

Two for October

I have actually been cooking. Some. It has been a tough fall. Mondays and Wednesdays I teach until late and don't cook. Tuesdays and Thursdays is soccer and I don't really cook. Mark has been out of town and well, notice a tread? I have made a few vegan dishes recently and wanted to share. One, biscuits by peas and thank you.

Photobucket

I can't imagine why on earth I decided to make these biscuits one morning. I do love biscuits, but I am the only one. I made them for me. We also had them with dinner I am pretty sure.

Another one, and this is a favorite, butternut squash soup. I could make this every week. So yummy, easy, healthy and filling. I serve it with homemade bread from my bread machine and call it a dinner.

Photobucket

And lastly, well, I think I am going to do a separate post for that one...apple sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment