Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tofu Dippers and Noodle Salad

So, I was intrigued by this post for Tofu Dippers on Peas and Thank You. I do have to pack Andy's lunch and he doesn't eat sandwiches. Yet. He is just going through a real picky phase. He really does like meat and he really does like sauce so I was hoping he would be willing to try these dippers. I was following the links to the sauces and wanted to try the peanut Mmmm sauce. Well, that link actually also contained a noodle stir fry. Don't mind if I do.

Photobucket

As for the tofu dippers. They were a no go for Andy. James liked them, but he likes everything. He did NOT like the peanut sauce. I liked the noodle salad, the peanut sauce, but to me, the tofu dippers just tasted like...burned tofu. If you added enough sauce it wasn't too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment