Sunday, July 31, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls

Photobucket

I feel that this blog sometimes needs a little balance between all the fruits and veggies and very obviously healthy stuff to show that you definately can have treats by eating a plant based diet. I am happy to show that balance. I have made this recipe several times. My only change is that I don't add the peanut butter chocolate chips, mainly cause I can't find natural ones. However, this is a good cookie. YUM! Since I have been such a fan of this blog, I recently bought the Peas and Thank You book. What did I do as soon as I got it, made this same recipe. Still good.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Are these supposed to be an actual dough ball? I made the gluten-free version of these and they weren't dough-y at all.

    ReplyDelete