Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Banana Ice Cream

Kerri told me about this super easy recipe - it's here. It's frozen bananas, blended into ice cream. No dairy.

We've made it twice now and the kids have gobbled it down both times. Last time we made it with absolutely no milk - just let the bananas thaw a little bit before adding to the food processor. A little cinnamon and vanilla and voila! Dessert!!

Since it's starting to really warm up, I thought I'd post it. Plus, I have a cute picture of a certain missy trying to lick the remnants of her ice cream out of her bowl.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Looking forward to trying this one! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a huge hit. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. I made a strawberry banana. We all loved it. Will be having this again.

    ReplyDelete