Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oh My! Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!

I checked out The Kind Diet from the library. I have heard good things about it. It is an interesting read. Glad I got it, but not sure if I will use a lot of things from it. I tried a couple of recipes, one of them being these chocolate peanut butter cups. I am a hug fan of chocolate and peanut butter and these looked awesome.

The recipe has you heat up the peanut butter mixture and add it to muffin cups. Then you melt the chocolate and spread it on top. I really couldn't get mine to spread in an even layer, so they ended up really an opposite peanut butter chocolate cups. Darn. After assembly, you put it in the fridge to let it set.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh my!

Photobucket

I think I made these on saturday. Mark doesn't like peanut butter desserts so I was going to post them and invite everyone to come over and have one. However, they were all gone on Tuesday.

Maybe I will make another batch this week. Maybe I will tell you...maybe I won't!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you were able to use a recipe out of the book. We also liked the Rustic Pasta and Moroccan Couscous from that book. I also made the Whole Wheat Biscuit recipe that we talked about. I love bisquits, so maybe I'll try it again. Next time with white whole wheat flour.

    ReplyDelete